Monday, August 13, 2007

Victory is Mine!

I won my first solo trial involving more than half a million dollars last Thursday (it involved around 750K to 1 mil. in cash and property). I had to commute to San Luis Obispo for a week, and it was a hellish, unpleasant probate case. The facts were against me, but the law was on my side, and I'll take that every time.

Maybe it will mean more cash in my pocket, maybe it won't, but for the rest of my life I'll know I had that one big victory. Plus, I was called a "slick, high-powered, big city attorney" in open court. I think I'll order the transcript and frame that portion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations sir.

5:10 AM  
Blogger O.C. Mike said...

Holy crap! A reply!

My enthusiasm for this blog has surged tenfold.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's because you've successfully made it onto my Google Reader RSS Feeds, joining a distinguished list of blogs and sites designed to entertain me for hours that I pad onto my exhorbinate billing rates.

12:43 PM  
Blogger O.C. Mike said...

Glad to be of service.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home