Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stray-Rod

I am not surprised that A-rod cheats on his wife. I am surprised that was the best looking girl he could find to do it with. Guess he has a type....that being huge "tracts of land" combined with a "girl next door who isn't that hot" face. There's gotta be a pre-nup, right? There's also probably a "I'll live with your two-timing so long as I don't have to read about it in the New York Post"-nup as well.

There are surprisingly few professional athletes who, if discovered cheating, would surprise me. John Stockton....David Eckstein.....Tom Glavine (I don't know why, just seems like a nice guy)...that's about it. The only professional athlete who I just flat-out would not believe was capable of infidelity unless I saw it with my own eyes would be A.C. Green. I don't care if I'm presented with an HD-DVD of his frolicking; I'd assume it's CGI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home