Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bionic whatever

What was that atrocious pile of shit?

Random thoughts I had to express during the broadcast:

1)Why the fuck are they speeding through everything? She goes bionic, she escapes, the evil dad is mentioned, he escapes, the big bad shows up, she kills the boyfriend, they fight, she decides to join the agency ... is it just me, or could they have intelligently expanded the storylines of the first episode into about half a season?

2)Why is she so fucking apeshit pissed at the boyfriend? I realize seeing your legs being rebuilt would be scary, but probably not more scary than being on dialysis or seeing the bloody stumps where your appendages used to be. I would say "jeepers, thank so much for saving my life and replacing my limbs"... a little gratitude wouldn't hurt. Would she rather be an eye patch wearing limbless cripple? I'd be fucking ecstatic to have fully functional, but super-powered, limbs and healing ability.

3)Ummm...the only, only, only point of having the "big bad" and the hero duel early in a season is so that the hero can get their ass kicked. If they learn quickly and defeat the villain, it kind of destroys the suspense.

4)So. Many. Cliched. Lines.

5)In the surgery room, they clearly show that only her lower legs are missing. So, why can she run fast or leap high? Those actions are powered by your quadriceps and hamstrings, two muscles that, unless they were removed during surgery, were not "bionic-ized." Doesn't compute.

6)The lead actress sucks.

I hope I won't be watching any more of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home