Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fantasy Baseball errata

After my horrendous 2006 campaigns, in which I found myself grasping for HR, RBI, and Runs from Shawn Green-esque retreads, this year I decided to focus primarily on hitting first, hitting second, and hitting third.

Didn't take any closers before the ninth round in any of my drafts, didn't take starters before the sixth round (I ended up with Felix Hernandez in all three leagues....which should have been a warning sign). What's happened? I am dominating (generally) in the power categories of hitting, and am dead last in Wins, Whip, and ERA in every league.

Clearly, I've got some work to do. At least I didn't get saddled with BJ Ryan. I did, however, drop Salomon Torres and play Jorge Julio. A lot.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home