Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Howdy.

After basically doing nothing with this blog for....years, I think, I've taken the plunge and activated it. I hope to post on a regular, if not a daily basis, from here on out.

What will you be seeing from me? Well, for one thing, I promise that (other than this post) this blog will not be a diatribe on yours truly. I doubt you'd find my personal life, other than perhaps a few anecdotes from my legal career, interesting.

Rather, I'll be covering the big topics here: religion, politics, and relationships come to mind. I'm pretty sure the themes here will become fairly apparent as time goes on. Semi-adult hobbies, will make regular appearances. The goal is to have one polisci/current event article and one sports/"popular media" article posted each week day.

Welcome aboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home